Thursday, September 3, 2015

Fantasy and the road to Victory

Here I'll be talking about some of my deepest, darkest, and most twisted fantasies... and by fantasies I mean fantasy football scenarios. As the fantasy football fad sweeps the nation I too have become enamored by it and often it consumes my weekends. Do I draft Andrew Luck or Aaron Rodgers, Adrian Peterson or Le'Veon Bell, Calvin Johnson or Julio Jones? On a week to week basis I plan on telling you guys who I'm playing in what leagues and why and who I'm avoiding. Sure I don't know more about fantasy football than any other guy but I can still talk about it because really no one knows what's going to happen. While I may not have the credibility of an ESPN writer I do have years of fantasy experience under my belt and I've come to learn it's essentially like throwing darts at a hundred foot dart board. Inevitably I'll hit on some guys and completely miss on others and that's okay. So join me on my fantasy as I quest for victory again this 2015-16 NFL season.

No comments:

Post a Comment