Saturday, October 17, 2015

Week 6 of the NFL Season!

Well I haven't made a posting in quite a bit, I am still very active in the fantasy football community. I've been doing some DFS (daily fantasy sports) leagues these past few weeks and I'm not trying to brag here but I haven't lost yet. So take these recommendations with a grain of salt as we get down and dirty looking at who I'm picking in week 6.
Quarterbacks:
Colin Kaepernick: While picking Kaepernick is a risky move we've got to look at his awesome match-up versus a Raven's defense who has been absolutely awful against the pass all season. I mean just last week they let the Browns throw for 400+ yards on them. Plus Kaepernick still has those legs of his they give him that much more to score with. He isn't the safest pick but I'm willing to bet he could explode this week and given his current low price tag I'm riding him in a few of my lineups.
Sam Bradford: The Eagles have struggled heavily in the beginning of the season but things look like they may start to turn around for them. Bradford has thrown for over 600 yards his past two games and 5 touchdowns. While turning over the ball is still a problem he's going up against a pretty week Giant's secondary and the Eagles under Chip Kelly have only lost 1 of their 4 games with the Giants. With the Eagles running game finally starting to do something that opens up Bradford to make some deeper throws and at his current price tag I'm riding with Sam.
Andy Dalton: Dalton has been on fire all year and he's currently the #1 fantasy quarterback. You might say but the Buffalo defense is good, and it is... against the run. I figure Dalton to pass for at least 300 yards while chucking a few TDs to his boys A.J. Green Tyler Eifert. His price is a little higher but he's more of a sure thing at this point in the season.

Running Backs:
Adrian Peterson: Not much to be said here, dude is a total beast and they're playing a shaky Kansas City team that just lost Jamaal Charles. I expect Minnesota to come out with a win here and they're going to do it on the back of Adrian Peterson.
Arian Foster: Come on Paul picking two obvious studs!? Yeah I am. With a game that the Texans actually might win I expect them to do so with their #1 guy Arian Foster. Plus do you really need any reason to play someone when they're going up against Jacksonville? I mean come on it's Jacksonville.
Knile Davis: With Jamaal Charles out for the season the Kansas City backfield is left with Knile Davis and Charcandrick West. While West got more touches and yards than Davis after Charles left the game last week Davis has proved in the past that he's very capable of running the ball well. Coach Reid hasn't come out and said which will be the feature back so that leaves us all guessing and with Davis having the considerably lower price tag in DFS I'm going with him. Risky? Yes. Potentially big rewards? Oh yeah.

Wide Receivers:
Jeremy Maclin: I love this guy, loved him in Philly and was really sad to see him go. Many people thought he wouldn't put up near the numbers he did last year in this Chiefs offense but right now with almost 500 yards receiving through five games I'm a believer. Again now that Charles is gone that's going to leave a lot of production for Maclin to pick up. With a growing chemistry between him and Alex Smith I think Maclin is poised for another big game against a beatable Vikings secondary and for his price I'll pay it every time.
DeAndre Hopkins: I think all I really need to say here is that they're playing Jacksonville. After just torching the Colts secondary and having 100+ yards receiving the past three weeks I don't think it's too much to ask that he repeat those numbers against the Jaguars and I'm locking him in this week.
Torrey Smith: This pick is all risk as Torrey either shows up with some huge numbers or duds and does nothing but I like the match-up against the Raven's secondary and I'm rolling the dice with Smith with his low cost high reward prospects.

Tight Ends:
Rob Gronkowski: Nothing needs to be said about why you should pick Gronk. He's the obvious best player at the position and if you've got the cash you should play him.
Martellus Bennett: With Alshon Jeffery still questionable the Bears go to there next best option with Bennett. Versus a beatable Detroit defense I think Bennett could put up some big numbers this week and I'm feeling good about him.
Antonio Gates: For some reason he's got a really low price tag this week so I'm grabbing him against an okay Packers defense. After he put up two touchdowns and ninety yards in his first outing this season I feel safe picking him this week for the price.


So there you have it, love em? Hate em? Anybody you think I missed or that you just totally disagree with me on? Leave a comment and I'll let you know my opinion on them.
See you guys next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment